If you have published your own book of your aerial photography, this is another way for you to promote and sell it, not only to your PAPA colleagues, but to the world at large.
If you have a book you would like to publicize on the PAPA website, please provide the following:
- The Title of the Book
- The Authors' name(s)
- Photo of the Author(s)
- A photo of the cover of your book
- A description of the book up to 500 words.
- Up to four images in the book you would like to include (we'll be watermarking the images)
- Number of pages
- If you have a page on your own website where you talk about your book, we'll include a link back.
- If you are selling the book on Amazon, we'll link to that page.
- If you are selling your book on your own, provide how you are selling your book. Email or phone contact, etc.
- Cost of the book and any shipping charges.
Please send all information to: email@example.com
Notes: You must be a member of PAPA in good standing for your book to be included on this page. Only books that feature aerial photography prominently will be accepted. Books must be approved by the PAPA Board of Directors to be included.